When Your Home Needs an
Extra Layer of Protection
Not only does Polar Wall® Plus! look great on any home but the panels are foam-backed, providing exceptional strength, rigidity and resistance to hail, street noise, and adverse weather. The extra layer of insulation and extra heavy-duty nailing hem also help manage your energy costs. In addition, the panels feature a revolutionary acrylic capstock that provides rich color and is warranted against fade for a lifetime.
- Energy-efficient: foam-insulated to help homeowners reduce heating and cooling bills
- Low-maintenance: never needs scraping, sanding or painting
- Weather-ready: built to withstand rain, sun and high winds
- Impact-resistant: protects against hail damage, dents and scratches
- Lifetime Fade Protection plus a Limited Lifetime Transferable Warranty*
NOTE: Because insulated siding is now recognized as a form of continuous insulation and is proven to save energy, it can help homes qualify for incentives under a variety of state, local, and utility programs, as well as the ENERGY STAR® Qualified Homes Program. Click here for a state-by-state look at various incentive programs, provided courtesy of the Vinyl Siding Institute (VSI).
Colors featured below are mechanically reproduced. For color accuracy, please ask your Norandex contractor to provide you with an actual product sample.